We live in a world where mental health needs are only growing, and our current model does not allow us to meet the need.
As a mental health entrepreneur myself, I talk to podcast guests from all over the world who are doing creative things to address mental health needs. These entrepreneurs, with their unique thinking and business drive, are crucial in tackling the mental health crisis.
We interview those crafting inventive responses to mental health challenges, focusing on both new and unconventional approaches. Join us to explore the leadership challenges and opportunities in the mental health space and discover how innovative entrepreneurs are addressing the mental health crisis.
Are you interested in being a featured guest? Contact Us!
Whether you're a passionate mental health entrepreneur or simply curious about the latest innovations, the MHE podcast is for you.
Buckle in, prepare to hear new and different things, and grow your entrepreneurial spirit!
- Episode 7: A Creative Approach to Grief Support with Jamie Eaton of Living Through Loss
- Episode 6: Finding Freedom with Food Through Technology with Dr. Megan Osborne of Peace With Food
- Episode 5: From Personal Passion to Community Impact with Talon and Travis Holleman of R.O.O.T.S
- Episode 4: Neurodiversity and Unleashing the Brilliance Within - Erica Whitfield of Positive Development
- Episode 3: Proactively Addressing Mental Health with Rachael Bevilacqua of Sanare Today
- Episode 2: Innovating EMDR Therapy with Online Solutions Yanick and Benjamin of Biolateralstimulation.io
Check out Rachel's Previous Podcast too!
Rachel's Guest Appearances
Discover more from our host beyond this podcast! Catch them on other engaging shows where they share insights, stories, and expertise. We believe in the power of collaboration and spreading knowledge across platforms.
For general inquiries, or to be a guest on the Mental Health Entrepreneur podcast, please contact [email protected]